Carbine C45 Padlocks are suitable for general applications and light commercial use. Ideal for securing gates, cabinets, mailboxes, utility rooms and storerooms.
- Rekeyable R48 brass cylinder with 570 type barrel
- Suits Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Snap shut function as standard but this can be changed to a key retained function by simply rotating the cam 180 degrees
- Rapid change shackle using a phillips head screwdriver
- Standard BR model body is brass with a brushed brass finish
- Addition BRNP models feature a weather resistant nickel plated finish
- Stainless steel double ball locking
- Standard model has an 8mm diameter shackle in materials of molybdenum alloy (standard) or stainless steel
- Four shackle opening sizes available: 30mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm
Please note if buying locks Keyed alike in bulk quantities or more than 1, all locks will be able to be opened with the same key.
KEYED TO DIFFER
Please note if buying locks Keyed to differ in bulk quantities or more than 1, all locks will have separate keys. No one lock will be able to be opened by another locks keys.